- fine arts from other people
- New experiences
- beautiful landmarks
- New things
- trying new things
- life in general
art based on modern popular culture and the mass media, especially as a critical or ironic comment on traditional fine art values.
- his artwork is highly regarded due to its vibrant color palette and inclusion of a well-known celebrity, making it a fine example of artistry pop art.
- The artist who created this is a very famous artist.
- I picked this artist because they are famous and i admire their work.
RAW files are significantly bigger than JPEG files, RAW files store more tonal and color data than JPEG files, JPEG files are processed versions of an image, while RAW files are unprocessed, and JPEG files undergo various modifications, including compression, sharpening, increased saturation, and increased contrast.
2.RAW files are significantly bigger than JPEG (and any other) image file formats.
3.You need to process and convert a RAW file into a JPEG, TIFF, or another relevant format before you can open and edit it. Software such as Adobe Photoshop Lightroom enables you to process RAW files, edit, and export as, for example, a JPEG or PNG — making a copy so you still have the RAW file with all its detail.
4.JPEGs in my opinion seem to be better than RAWs. RAW files gives you more information to work with but it takes lots of time. A smaller file size gives you flexibility to take lots of images at once in one memory card.
- Professional photographer
- Manage and guide assistant photographers if needed. Collaborate with event planners to create an event agenda and select ideal locations for photos. Provide excellent customer service and ensure that guests are comfortable and relaxed in front of the camera. Capture natural moments and candid shots throughout the event.
- Salary= $82,000, If I could, I would live in Delhi, India
- What interests me in this field is capturing somebody’s happiest moment. I would be more than happy to have a career that i would truly enjoy capturing such a beautiful moment.
- You must have a background in photography, own digital camera equipment and editing software, An excellent eye for detail, and a strong technical knowledge and experience in photography.
- Automatic mode- tells your camera to use its best judgement to select shutter speed, aperture, iso and white balance, focus and flash to take the best shot it can.
- Portrait mode- Helps you keep your background out of focus, and its sets a narrow depth the field making sure your subject is the only thing is focus.
- Macro mode- Lets you move your closer into your subject to take a close-up picture.
- Landscape mode- Makes sure as much of the scene your photographing will be in focus as possible.
- Sports mode- It is ideal for photographing any moving objects including people playing sports, pets, cars, wildlife etc.
- Night mode- Night mode is for shooting in low light situations and sets your camera to use a longer shutter speed to help capture details of the background, but it also fires off a flash to illuminate the foreground (and subject)
- Movie mode- Extends your digital camera from just capturing still images to capturing moving ones.
- Aperture priority mode- This mode is really a semi-automatic mode where you choose the aperture and where your camera chooses the other settings so as to ensure you have a well-balanced exposure.
- Shutter priority mode- The mode where you select a shutter speed, and the camera then chooses all of the other settings.
- Program mode- Program mode IS full Auto mode. In those cameras that have both, Program mode is similar to Auto but gives you a little more control over some other features including flash, white balance, ISO etc.
- Fully manual mode- In this mode you have full control over your camera and need to think about all settings including shutter speed, aperture, ISO, white balance, flash etc. It gives you the flexibility to set your shots up as you wish.
#f4f#toofunny#cat#handmade#hair#vscocam#bestoftheday#vsco#funny#dogsofinstagram#drawing #artist #f4fl#flowers#baby #wedding#memes#instapic#pretty#photographer #instafood#party#inspiration#lol#cool
- The purpose of main light is to have distinct facial features. 2. The purpose of fill light is to capture all.